Monday, January 24, 2011

A couple of the Sandman brothers are doing some crazy things for some good causes.

A couple of the Sandman brothers are doing some crazy things for some good causes.

Chris Sandman (@chrissandman) is participating in PlungeFest, the 15th annual Polar Plunge benefiting the Maryland Special Olympics. Chris' individual fund-raising goal is to raise $500. Support Chris' cause with your donation.

Joel Sandman is shaving his head in in support of children with cancer who typically lose their hair during treatment, while raising critical funds for childhood cancer research. As a "shavee," Joel will be shaving his head on behalf of the St. Baldrick's Foundation. Joel's individual fund-raising goal in $1,000. Support Joel's cause with your donation.

Thank you! Chris is my fiance and Joel is my brother-in-law-to-be. I myself will be watching Chris at the Polar Plunge in the polar cold on Saturday, January 29th. I better get my cold-weather-spectator outfit ready. Once again, I've bought a new par of gloves this season and I've lost one glove of the pair. Oh, tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment