I stumbled upon (what a great name for a website) Annie's Eats blog yesterday. I feel like I've been to that site before. I can't remember when, how and why, but yesterday was the day that I scrolled down the blog and gasped every...oh...half a second?
These are some things that Annie has featured recently that I l-o-v-e (in chronological posting order):
- mango sorbet
- taco and mac in the same sentence
- champagne cocktails!
- artichokes...I mean, are you kidding me? Is she reading my mind?
- fresh fruit
- lovely handwriting (and a "liquor store" section in a grocery list!)
- Earth Day + cupcakes x an awesomely simple cupcake design = awesome
- pita bread
- baked good featuring oranges
And now that I've skimmed through the photos, I can take some time to read some text and get more than the gist of posts. Although, food + photography can kinda make one crazy...