Friday, April 2, 2010

Brainstorming: Easter cupcakes

Last week I went all out and experimented with my VCTOTW cupcake recipes.

I created what I refer to as chocolate mimosa cupcakes which consist of the VCTOTW golden cupcake recipe with McKay's orange champagne marmalade added into the batter and the VCTOTW chocolate mousse on top.



For Easter, I replicated the recipe and added some decorations that I picked up at Earth Fare: vegetarian jelly beans, cocoa dusted almonds, and Annie's Bunny Grahams (in Honey). Damn. Those Bunny Grahams just un-veganized the recipe. Wonder about the jelly beans, too. If they were vegan, it'd probably say that instead on "vegetarian". Oh, well! Almost doesn't count, but these tasted good! Finally, I have faith in the Golden Cupcake recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment