Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet Dreams

I miss Chris.

:(

Well, at least this post is keeping my blog somewhat consistent.

Anyhow, today I gave my mother a tour of Greensboro which mostly consisted of me taking my eyes off the road, pointing, and yelling, "Look, see right there?!"

I'm glad she likes the city.

I got my first "order" this week for some bake-a-licious treats. For a wedding party! Man, that was a fragment. Anywho, they aren't for a wedding wedding, just a party celebrating a wedding some of my friends and I couldn't attend in December so...looking forward to it! I mean, I'm not getting paid, it's for my friends, but it's a grand excuse for me to break out the KitchenAid this week. Woohoo!

Goooooooood night! Dreaming of frosting...

(Triple sad-face for missing Chris.)

1 comment: