Sunday, November 8, 2009

I think I'll stick with the nebulous-ness for now.

I just don't know what to do with this blog.

I don't know if I want to actively promote it.
I don't know if I can actively maintain it.
I don't know what I want it to be about.

Ok, it could just be my random musings. That's true.

I do know that I love the title. I supposed that I would dedicate the re-birth of my blogging to the blog title, a remnant of a post or two on my last blog. Did I just misuse a comma? Ugh, I hate when I think I do that.

Anyhow, I often do things and think, Hey, I should write about that in my blog! But, then, who is going to read it? Do I care if anyone reads it? I could just...just be there. But if I think that each post is special in and of itself, would I feel bad that someone starting to read my posts may not take the initiative to start reading from the very first post?

Oh, I know what I am doing.

I am over-thinking this.

On to the blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment