Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's that time again...

I like how the day that I traditionally check my bank account to see the gorgeous deposit that UNCG has made for my hard-earned hours in the past month, I also get my student loan statement bright and early in the morning.

Oh, Citibank, you little tease, you.

I haven't posted in a while, but for good reason. I'm trying to wrap up the semester and I'll be super-happy when that happens. This is my last week of classes more or less. I am only going to a class meeting next week to finish up presentations. I should be finishing up my GLP entries so I get credit before I graduate! I have a backlog of entries for my blog with a million photos, again, with my phone's awesome camera-ing capabilities. I'm off now--it's already 6:30AM and I must begin the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment