Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blackberries and brownies

Well here I am. Taking a breather...*sigh*.

I'm here early at GURP waiting for my 6PM class. I just ate my blackberries in shame after indulging in two Rafaellos and half a Little Debbie brownie. I got them for Tricia! Anyhow, waiting for my Amy's burrito to cool down, (remember to never pay more than $2 for one of those) I'm reflecting on the past semester and trying to get ready to think about all that is coming up.

Ugh, I don't really want to think about that right now, though. But, I'll need to coordinate summer classes and the last months of my AmeriCorps year plus all the "life" stuff that comes with it...a job, a new place to live, etc.

I had my last HDF class meeting this afternoon and didn't go back to the office except to pick up my car. I chatted for a while with Tricia while I was debating whether or not it was too hot in my car and then I headed out to Wally World for some snacks. No, not snackey cakes, Chris, but I did get Little Debbie brownies, which don't count.

I've been to the Pyramid Village Wal-Mart a couple of times recently which takes me back to last year when I lived in Aycock. Sometimes I get confused at the Wal-Marts because of their slightly different layouts of aisles and aisles of lots of stuff that we shouldn't buy but at least I get a workout when I'm looking at shampoo and then have to trek over to the other end of the world to get a banana.

Or a bunch of bananas, rather. Oh, and I am so over that banana thing I had going last month. For now.

Let me upload the millions of pics on my camera so I can let you know what I did this weekend because I know you just can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment