Monday, March 30, 2009

GottaWannaNeedaGettaHava



Well, I am here in the office doing some proofreading and waiting to head out with some others to the BCC forum tonight on 287(g) in Guilford County.

Anyhow, someone just shared a biscuit with me, a Bojangles' biscuit nonetheless. I am a sucker for biscuits, but I almost never eat them. Today is maybe the second time in my life that I have had something from Bojangles'. The first time was years and years ago when I was on a class trip or something, and even then I think I only got the fries. When I moved to NC from Alexandria and saw a Bojangles' for the first time, I was kind of in shock. I thought it was only on TV or something. I don't know why but it always reminds me of Pee-Wee's Big Adventure.

And, yes, I have that on my Netflix queue.

Oh, how I miss you Popeyes. And, Popeye.

No comments:

Post a Comment